450 Sinclair Street
Reno, NV, 89501
In the first part of this two-part workshop, learn to use Project Management best-practices, tools and templates to start or expand your business or non-profit. Starting and/or growing a business is a project, or many smaller projects. Note - you must register for both parts 1 and 2.
Every successful small business owner needs to understand basic Project Management concepts and tools.
In Part 1 of this hands-on workshop you will learn:
• Key success strategies for your business
• Five vital processes for every launch/growth project
• Proven methods to tame your long To-Do list, focus your goals and streamline your workload
• The difference between a start-up/growth project and every day operational work
• How to quickly chart, break down and execute your project. Create your own Project Charter.
• Ways to use the triple constraint triangle to keep your efforts balanced toward success
This two-part course is on successive weeks, and you must register for both.