How I can help you
- I can help you develop technical business plans and proposals in the electronics field and then convert your project's inch-pebbles into successful milestones.
- I can help you develop skilled high-performance work teams through instructing, coaching and mentoring.
- I have thirty years experience in the high-tech engineering, design, and production environments, moving designs from initial customer requirements through cost estimating, proposal win, project management, tooling, assembly, and service after the sale.
- I can help you move your prototypes into serial production, including design for assembly, design for testability, and the design of light manufacturing in the electronics market.
- I can help you with quality assurance issues, such as Six Sigma and ISO-9001 certification.
Areas of Expertise
- Business Strategy & Planning
- Manufacturing & Product Development
- Manufacturing & Industrial
- Technical & Scientific Services
Executive MBA, 1991. The Anderson School of Management; UNM, Albuquerque, NM. The Anderson School is the only accredited graduate school of management in New Mexico.
MS Physical Oceanography, 1979. Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL. Essentially a physics degree with the modern and nuclear physics classes replaced with phyics of the oceans.
BS with Honors, Oceanography, 1972. Florida Institute of Technology, Melbourne, FL. BS in mathematical physics with the classes in modern and atomic physics replaced by those in engineering, oceanography, and hydrodynamics.